- Excellent indoor air quality : High efficiency filters and the exclusive Aldes Smart Control ® regulation for optimized control of ventilation speed.
- The best performance on the market (energy consumption and SFP on HRVs of the same category): low consumption, and high efficiency heat exchanger up to 95%.
- The best in acoustic comfort: ultra-discreet at only 25.5 dB(A) (radiated sound at 3m, 250m3/h)/
- Ultra easy installation and set-up: Floor space occupied is divided by 2 (vs a horizontal high efficiency HRV of the same category) for perfect implementation in small spaces. Pre-wired, with accessories for quick connection and a Aldes Smart Control ® regulation that is extremely accessible.
- 4 Everest models up to 2,300 m3/h.
- Pre-cabled monoblock units.
- Self-supporting construction with dual-wall panels.
- 50 mm mineral wool insulation.
- Access to all components on front side via hinged doors and to control system via a specific central hatch.
- Aluminium or galvanised steel + paint coating condensate collection tray
- Factory-mounted single-piece cowl for outdoor versions
- Pre-lacquered steel exterior finish (RAL 9006 dark grey).
- M0 galvanised steel Z275 interior finishes.
- High-efficiency (>90%) counterflow plate heat exchanger.
- EC motor and high-performance backward-curve impeller.
- 100 % modular bypass.
- G4 flat filters on exhaust air and F7 on fresh air.
- Built-in switch.
- Aldes Smart Control® system:
– Constant speed
– Constant airflow.
– Constant pressure.
– Airflow control using CO2/VOC sensor (0-10V signal).
– Controlled pressure.
– Built-in clock: operating hours can be controlled with timer.
- Configuration & monitoring via:
– Wired remote control system.
– Built-in web server.
– BMS communication via ModbusTRU, Bacnet, TCP/IP and LON (optional) protocols.
- Smart de-icing via controlled opening of the bypass.