**Out of the scope of ecodesign 327/2011 and ecodesign 1253/2014 regulations because of max power <30W. In accordance with energy labelling 1254/2014 regulations.
Nano Air 50
- Ideal solution for renovation applications.
- Easy to install : Nano Air 50 is suited to all wall thicknesses (250 to 470 mm) and need no ductwork installation around the house.
- Acoustic comfort : silent operation (19 dB(A)* for an airflow of 14 m3/h).
- Energy management : The Nano Air 50 recovers heat from exhaust air to warm incoming air (up to 88% of heat recovered) and consumes little electricity (3.8 W).
- Purified air : With its efficient G3 filters that protect against dust, pollen and insects, Nano Air 50 guaranties a cleaner air supply.
*Sound radiated at 3 m
- Single room Heat Recovery Ventilation unit.
- Airflow from 14 m3/h to 54 m3/h.
- 3 possible speed modes.
- 2 Filters G3.
- EC Motor.
- Ceramic Heat Exchanger with efficiency up to 88%.
- Nano Air 50 is operated with a remote controller or the buttons on the ventilator casing:
- Manually with three-position switches for more basic functionality
- With remote controller to provide wider control capabilities (night mode, humidity settings)
- Operating limit temperatures:
- Ambient temperature ranging from -20°C to +50°C and relative humidity up to 80%.
• Ultra-flat design air diffuser
• Silent operation, very low power consumption
• 4 operating modes:
- Occupancy detection
• Exists in Ø 100, Ø 125 and Ø 150 mm
• Duct air diffuser
• For use on exhaust or air supply
• Silent operation
• Manual controls